Milan Fashion Week S 2012: Versace

Monday 26 September 2011




The Versace show was very lighthearted and joyful with a great color palette for spring. The collection was very true to the Versace esthetic, with shorts and mini dresses and gold studded pieces. Among my favorite pieces were the green and turquoise dresses, the studded leather pencil skirt and boustier, the first white dress, the black dresses and the gowns.

Here are the most interesting looks from the runway:



















































This collection kind of made me curious to see what their collection for H&M will look like... How about you? What are your favorite looks form this show?


Photos: vogue.fr

7 comments:

Sara - HangoverCHIC said...

great collection!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.. a part of me must be Italian (am French) cause I LOVE almost everything.. The evening dresses in particular.. Fingers crossed indeed for their H&M collection!!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Sammie said...

so pretty :)
i cant wait to see the versace for h&m collection :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

stella said...

i adore the colors! so refreshing...

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

This collection is fantastic, I like it!

Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Cosa mi metto???

Beatrice Balaj said...

I love love love this collection! Amazing!!




Xoxo,

http://www.sacosha.com/

Marella said...

Amazing delection dear!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...