London Fashion Week S 2012: Paul Smith

Thursday 22 September 2011




Another show that I was expecting impatiently at the London Fashion Week is Paul Smith. I really like his tailored pieces and I think he does some of the best menswear-inspired looks for women. The cuts are great and flattering and being separates, you can mix the different pieces and always create new looks. The accessories were also really inspiring, my favorites were the felt hats and the leopard print boots.


I absolutely loved the look in the opening photo - the brown shirt mixed with the navy trousers looks really elegant and the shirt is very interesting, it seems as if it were inspired from a jacket. Other great looks were without any doubt the electric blue jumpsuit, the red and grey skirts, the white oversized shirt and black trousers combo and the all-black closing look. 

Here are the most inspiring looks from the runway:
















































Do you prefer clean-cut tailored looks or are you more of the romantic type like some of Jonathan Suanders's dresses? What are your favorite looks?


Photos: vogue.fr

7 comments:

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Love that kind of relaxed clothes!

www.fashionindahat.com

Phuong said...

the collection is beautiful!

Travel in Style

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x said...

I appreciate tailored but Im much a more the romantic kind hahaha. (The boy would disagree... eeeek!)

Would love if you entered our:
♥♥♥  HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY HERE ♥♥♥
We reckon youd rock one of these pieces!!! xxx

www.shantikdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the sort of relaxed/pyjama-ish trousers.. feel so comfy and yet original and stylish!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Sammie said...

i dont know,i like both,depends on my mood :)
thank you so much for following me :)

by the way : i have a small giveaway on my blog right now :)
sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

bohemianbones said...

I loved his collection, so wearable! the pants are divine, and the loafers great.. I would wear everything!!! <3

great post!
xxx

www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

Alina said...

I love every single one of these looks!The pants are literally to die for!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...