London Fashion Week S 2012: Mulberry

Wednesday 21 September 2011




Mulberry presented a very interesting british countryside inspired collection as usual. The pastel colors, the flowy skirts and gowns, the maxi-lengths and the sheerness of the garments were absolutely delightful and I found myself longing for quite a lot of looks! Although more known for their bags, in this occasion the clothes definitely stole the spotlight in my opinion!

I really liked the modern interpretation of the wool legging and the cut Among my favorite pieces were the sheer maxi-skirts, the trench coats, the sequined jacket, or the mini-parkas, but it's so hard to pick favorites really (that's also why I couldn't edit much and there are slightly more photos than usual!). Not to mention those adorable dogs they were just perfect on the runway!

Here are the most interesting looks from the show:
































































What are your favorite looks?


Photos: vogue.fr

13 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

Mulberry and Burberry totally make London fashion week for me.

xx
Liz Lizo
VOGUED-OUT

letizia said...

I like the ice cream colors yellow and sweet green. Mulberry is one of my favorite!

malakabanica said...

I love the dress with stripes, beautiful colors.

Unknown said...

My favorite of the LFW! The colors are amazing!!!

(http://www.the-parisienne.com/)

Anonymous said...

Waou... my absolute favourite show so far.. not you?? I would want EVERYTHING ;))

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Jual Obat Herbal said...

i will come back, visit me too..

Bopeng Jerawat said...

Nice info.. keep posting... thanks!
menghilangkan bopeng bekas jerawat

Cek Mus said...

App?ec?at? th?s post. W?ll try it ?ut. I like it.. Also ?isit my articles...

Cara upload foto di Instagram lewat laptop
Cara upload foto di Instagram lewat HP
Cara mengetahui unfollowers Instagram
Cara download video di Instagram
Cara menyimpan foto dari Instagram
Cara mendapatkan like banyak di Instagram
Cara menambah followers Instagram

Very usefull for me, thanks..

Indiani Octa said...

Awesome article, thank you
synergy smart detox review | www.uvacup.org | | cara mengecilkan perut buncit dengan cepat | http://paulfdafidoff.com

tipscaraalami.com said...

Thanks a million and please keep up the
gratifying work.

Look into my blog..

Obat herbal ambeien
Obat herbal asam urat
Manfaat daun salam
Manfaat daun sirih
Manfaat minyak zaitun
Manfaat kulit manggis
Manfaat daun sirsak
Manfaat bayam
Bahaya merokok
Manfaat gula

Thank you for sharing the info

Unknown said...


smart detox malaysia

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information
please visit my articles:

Amazing Health Benefits of Paprika
Best Benefits of Sprouts
Surprising Health Benefits Of Garlic
Best Benefits Of Olive Oil
Benefits Of Rabbit Meat For The Body
Health Benefits Of Squirrel Meat For The Body
Health Benefits of Eating Crab Meat
Benefits of Meat Frog For Health
Health Benefits of Eating Fish
Health Benefits of Horse Meat

Admin said...

Nice post...
Visit my blog posts please...
biaya umroh bulan desember
biaya umroh bulan januari
biaya umroh bulan februari
biaya umroh bulan april
biaya umroh bulan mei
biaya umroh bulan ramadhan
biaya haji onh plus
keutamaan umroh
biaya umroh bulan maret
Thank you...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...