New York Fashion Week S 2012: Altuzarra

Monday 12 September 2011




The third day of the New York Fashion Week continued with the Altuzarra show, which was quite interesting with a lot of unexpected mixes of materials and patterns. It seems that all the most interesting shows so far have had complicated runways, Altuzarra was no exception from this rule, the jungle background against the strong, clear cut silhouettes giving the impression of an urban jungle. I really liked this concept. 

A strong concept also needs great models, some of the most sought after models of today could be spotted on the runway: Arizona Muse, Ginta Lapina, Daphne Groeneveld, Saskia de Brauw or Ruby Aldridge. Amongst my favorite looks are the black dress/white jacket mix on the first photo, the white dress with black accents at the shoulders and waist, the flower-patterned jumpsuit and the last black and white dress.

Here are the most interesting looks from the runway:














































Which are your favorite looks?


Photos: vogue.fr

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! So chic <3

Clara Turbay said...

Great pictures.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bold, daring and hot.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

melbourne: bows and zara

amanda archambault said...

Fashions three most famous words. Little. Black. Dress!
I love these photos. All the LBD's are fabulous
Great post. Thanks for sharing!

toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault

By the way, I am your newest follower! Do me a favor and follow me back?

Imke said...

B&W with a hint of colour - I love it. Great post :)

XO, Imke

Lena said...

Love the skirts!!

malakabanica said...

I like these bits of green and flowers!

Erika said...

ahhhhhhh beautiful collection!!
I really like your blog, I follow you! want to follow Each Other? :)

like this: http://www.facebook.com/ #! / pages/My-free-choice/156958107665368

kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net
twitter: Erika_Boldrin

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...