New York Fashion Week S 2012: Proenza Schouler

Saturday 17 September 2011




Proenza Schouler presented a very interesting 50s-inspired collection with form-fitted dresses, pantsuits and shorts. I really liked this vintage vibe and the muted color palette, but I missed the bold colors and patterns from last season. What kind of stole the show for me were those golden-soled shoes, aren't they fabulous? Among my favorite pieces are definitely the black and white dress in the opening photo, the striped black and white jumpsuit, the black and yellow striped dress, the LBD and the turquoise skirt with a patterned top.

Here are the most interesting looks from the runway:




















































What are your favorite looks from the runway?


Photos: vogue.fr

5 comments:

modafobik said...

OH i am in love , amazin collection! My fav is 3. One! :)

I have a big Armani giveaway on my blog, dont forget to look! :)
Modafobik.

Anonymous said...

Nice one this one! I am inspired by all the looks... just makes me want to add a little touch of vintage/well structured pieces to my wardrobe!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

this collecion is definitely classy!

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

i like this post.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Nia Langley said...

Super cool!

You have a nice blog. Follow mine? Comment on one of my posts to let me know that you followed, and I'll follow you back.

Thanks!

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...