Hamish Bowles's Apartment

Monday 5 September 2011




After almost two weeks of the most tiring "vacation" I've ever had I'm back with my inspiration of the day: Hamish Bowles's apartment. Being the European Editor at Large for Vogue in Europe I would've certainly expected a very interesting interior design and I got what I wanted: the apartment blew me away. It's such an original space, merging different styles from different eras, you feel like jumping right into Lewis Caroll's Rabit Hole! I love the mix of colors and the apparently erratic way in which everything is put together but still manages to seem cohesive somehow. It totally suits him as a person, from the color palette to the furniture and sketches on the walls and I can easily imagine him living there.  Here are some photos of the apartment that appeared in an issue of Vogue Living Australia:














My favorite elements would probably be the bookcases, the flowers and the paintings and sketches scattered around all over the apartment. What did you like most?

2 comments:

malakabanica said...

Bedroom is my favourite, I actually prefer minimalism. Love your blog, following!

Mary M. said...

Beautiful place!!! Love your blog and the name especiallly! Amazing blog!

Kisses and hugs,
Mary M.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...