New York Fashion Week S 2012: DKNY

Wednesday 14 September 2011




After the exciting fall ad campaign featuring landmarks or New York City and the iconic yellow cabs, I was waiting impatiently for the DKNY fashion show. The collection was very interesting, with a lot of separates and some maxi dresses. I really liked that they used the cabs for the runway and that they had a very bright color palette, my favorite mix being the red and blue portrayed in the opening photo. Thinking about what I liked most, I can say it's really difficult to pick some favorites, as the whole collection was gorgeous! I could mention though the red and blue garments both with the poppy-like print and the striped ones, the red asymmetric dress, the denim jacket with big, white lapels, the fuchsia tench coat or the nude looks, but there are so much more incredible garments...

Here are the most interesting looks form the runway:





















































Can you pick out any favorites or is it just as hard as it was for me?


Photos: vogue.fr

6 comments:

Erica said...

I would like each of these outfits in my closet right now, thanks :)


-Erica

I am Hosting a Giveaway on my blog!! Check it out!!

In the Light of Style Giveaway!

veganplusbacon said...

amazing collection!

letizia said...

fabulous silhouettes ! I love the red /blue stripes dress, and all the hats !

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

DKNY was my absolute favorite! LOVE the collection :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

with this collection of DKNY for me is love at first sight!!! This collection is so feminine so elegant, I simply love this clothing and, this hat of course!
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Lucy said...

way too hard to pick a favourite!
:)

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...