Milan Fashion Week S 2012: Salvatore Ferragamo

Wednesday 28 September 2011




Massimiliano Giornetti managed to present a beautiful collection for Salvatore Ferragamo in Milan. Full of color and prints, he mixes trousers, dresses and gowns into a very cohesive show. His clothes seems to have been created for a woman who wants to have fun with her wardrobe and play with different fabrics and patterns. Among my favorite pieces I can definitely name the colorful jumpsuits, the blue/green patterned dress on Anja Rubik from the beginning of the show,  the perfectly tailored red suit or the blue/turquoise leopard print skirt and dresses.

Here is my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:


















































What are your favorite looks from this show?


Photos: vogue.fr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful collection..it is so colorful..and I love colors!!I like especially the fuxia long dress! :-) Thanks for your comment on my blog! :-)

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Sarah Hartley said...

The colors in the prints are just amazing! I'm a new follower to your blog and I'm so intrigued! Can't wait to read future posts!
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags outlet
jordan shoes
san antonio spurs
carolina jerseys
michael kors handbags wholesale
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
lebron james shoes
washington redskins jerseys
skechers outlet

Unknown said...

nike air max pas cher
coach outlet
coach handbags
oklahoma city thunder jerseys
toms shoes outlet
cheap toms shoes
true religion outlet
birkenstock outlet
mcm outlet
coach factory outlet
2017.2.18chenlixiang

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...