A tale of sequins

Thursday 27 October 2011




This morning I woke up really energized and feeling all sparkly inside and I thought what better way to start your day than with some enchanting sequins? I don't know what happened, I never used to be a fan of big sparkly things, but all these sequins seem to be irresistible now, as if there's nothing better than them to brighten up a chilly autumn morning or a pouty face! Worn either as an accessory with a dark color palette, as a complement to something more demure or simply as a sparkling bombshell, sequins will make you feel like a million bucks! I'll let you contemplate these great looks, with a promise: if you haven't had enough of them yet, you'll get a second fix this afternoon... in black and white this time ;)






























Do you already have a sequin story in your wardrobe? I would love to hear about your ideas for styling these sparkly little devils!


Photos: tumblr

3 comments:

FashionRondell said...

Nice Pictures , Nice Blog =)

Sammie said...

alright,i so need a sequin gold skirt RIGHT now :) haha

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com
by the way i have a little giveaway on my blog right now :)

lady writer said...

love love love!!!!! <3

http://ladywriter01.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...