Shoes and art @ Shoes it!

Tuesday 11 October 2011




Fashion Week marathon is finally over and I hope you had as much of a blast looking at the collections and commenting on your favorite pieces as I did! Can't wait for the next one though... or maybe not just yet - I think that a little bit of fashion indigestion is on its way! 

Last week-end I went for a stroll towards the city center to clear my head and enjoy the first real autumn day this year. A little bit of rain and that intoxicating rainy smell of cleanliness and freshness that renders every city in the world irresistible were enough to make my day special, but to make things even better I went to a really cool event mixing art and shoes called Shoes it! The event was held at sub_Carturesti, Carturesti bookstore's basement cafe and while the art was not part of the initial plan (it was there because they have frequent exhibitions), it certainly blended in perfectly with the exposed brick walls and the event itself. The ingredients of the day were great photographs, insane shoes, colorful bags and jewelry. Here are a few shots that I took:










Photography exhibition: Bucharest in Black and White (open until the 31st of October!)


Oh and by the way, today is my birthday so I'll enjoy doing nothing and just being happy! I wish you all a bright day today!

11 comments:

Erika said...

cool items!

kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net

Sammie said...

those shoes look crazy :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

OMG those shoes!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow the shoes are really strange!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! hope you have a great day :)
and woah those wedges are cra-azyyyy.

http://antid0tes.blogspot.com/

Gorgeous Glam said...

Happy Birthday dear!! Hope it's fabulous and glam! xo Taj

Emmanuelle said...

happy birthday sweetie! nice place, seems like an interesting event :)

Bonnie said...

I love this! Those shoes look awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Meera said...

Wow, these photos are incredible! I love that shoe.
Happy Birthday! Your blog is beautiful. <3

xoxo
Meera

GiorgioCiccone said...

So cool to' show different view of fashion trought travels :)
U're so cool <3
for more info about me visit my blog
Xoxo
GROUNDBREAKING

Anonymous said...

colorful pics, colors too loud , screaming for attention, but travel part suits a lot
http://fashionsensebyekta.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...