Project Runway: Final 4

Wednesday 26 October 2011




With last week's post on America's Next Top Model, I told you that I'm actually quite a big fan of some fashion-themed reality shows... well, here's the other one: Project Runway! As you may already know, we are only a few days apart from knowing who is the big winner of the show and seeing the final participants' collections on the runway at New York Fashion Week. In last week's episode the final four have been revealed. I didn't want to give out any spoilers, so I just illustrated each designer with garments that were already presented in last week's episode. Here are the finalists:


Anya

Viktor

Kimberly

Joshua

What are your thoughts on the final four? Do you think that there were other designers that deserved to be here but were overlooked? Who is your favorite contestant?


Photos: Getty Images

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Project Runway is great, I really liked Viktor's garments from last week :) xo

Sammie said...

I have never seen this show :) but my favorites are outfit 1 and 2 :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com
by the way i have a little giveaway on my blog right now :)

Ceciliette said...

oohhh first jobs!! Don´t be nervous, expect them to ask you the most insane questions!!! hahhha I´ve lost my fear after too many interviews.. iknow now anything can happen!

Fashion + Reallity tv: doesn´t get better than that!!! It´s always addictive.

xx

Marcia B. said...

I'm really rooting for Victor!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful looks!

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Marissa D said...

i think i like joshua,that peachy-pink pair of pants is a beauty <3

Meredith M Howard said...

Viktor should win for sure. I love his clothes. I know it's not a sewing contest, but his construction skills are amazing.

- Meredith
www.findingsoulbalance.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...