Designer costume for Halloween?

Sunday 30 October 2011


Emilio Pucci - "The Black widow"

Halloween is approaching at a fast pace (only a day left!!!) and it everybody is very excited about their costumes for this date. All around you everybody is posting pictures from their latest Halloween bash, or they're asking what are you going to wear for X's or Y's party when you don't have a clue because there are simply too many options and too many look-alikes... All this obsessing got me thinking: what if you were to wear a designer costume? It sounds insane I know, but wouldn't it be amazing?! 

Here is a small peek into the designers I thought were just perfect for creating a Halloween costume for me. If you're curious about my other picks, check out my guest post on Costin M.'s blog, you're in for a treat!


Givenchy - "The Gold Digger"

Francesco Scognamiglio - "The Bride of Frankenstein"

Dior Haute Couture - "Magical Egypt"

How about you? What designer would spark your imagination for Halloween?

11 comments:

Natasa Blair said...

I love these dresses,especially the one Magical Egypt!

http://www.mydailystylebook.net

Veronica Yudina said...

So lovely blog!!!

see mine blog if you want))
http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! I think it's really good! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me over here in England! I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Give a pass by the mine. ^_^
kiss,yumiKo

MY BLOG: http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

MY FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/yumiKontheworld-by-Rita-Bisceglia/235124076505150

MY TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/yumiko_o

MY FASHION NEWS: http://www.goconversano.it/rubriche/moda-e-costume/

Dainté said...

I like the last one, by Dior.
amazing post, and really great blog :)
What do you think, of following each other ?
xoxo
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Christie Ressel said...

Love seeing fashion in Halloween ideas!!

Fashion Translated

Marcia B. said...

Omg i love these looks, so dramatic! I am now following you!

Bella said...

What a great blog! I too love fashion, always! My inspirations would be Alexander McQueen and John Galliano!

Sammie said...

these dresses are fantastic,but nothing i would wear at a halloween party,they are just to precious :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com
by the way,i have a little giveaway on my blog right now :)

pingdevice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

04012wangjuan
ferragamo outlet
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren uk
omega watches
ralph lauren uk
polo ralph lauren
tiffany jewelry
montblanc pens
tiffany jewelry
coach outlet
coach outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet uk
rolex watches for sale
mulberry handbags
true religion outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren polo
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
rolex watches outlet
longchamp handbags
coach outlet online
tiffany outlet
mulberry sale
fitflops shoes
burberry outlet
longchamp pliage

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...