Paris Fashion Week S 2012: Chanel Part 2

Saturday 8 October 2011




After showing you the magnificent setting for the runway and the first part of the show consisting mainly of tweed suits or jackets, here is what I saved for last: beautiful dresses with  silk   shreds and sequins mimicking seaweed or fish scales and some breathtakingly simple swimsuits. Some of the accessories also caught my eye in this second part, like the seashell clutch or the shell heels.

Among my favorite looks are the green dress worn by Freja, the two stunning nude and multicolored gowns, the black and white dress worn by Anja Rubik that makes me think of sea foam with its incredible texture or the nude dress worn by Daphne Groeneveld.

Here is my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:













































What are your favorite looks from the runway? What did you like most - the first tweed part or this one? What do you think about the seashell clutch, is it already a must or not yet?


And here's the surprise I was talking about in my last post: the complete 15 minute-long runway video! Enjoy ;)




Photos: vogue.fr

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Chanel is true art again..

Would be lovely if you visit me too!
xxx

Marissa D said...

these are all so so dreamy <3

Sammie said...

the seashellclutch is beautiful,but i dont know where i would wear it :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...