Paris Fashion Week S 2012: Balmain

Saturday 1 October 2011




The new designer for Balmain did a good job in continuing the tradition of the House, the collection kept the same spirit of the previous ones, but it also came with a fresh air of crisp white trousers and denim shirts or skirts paired with minis and white tshirts. I really loved that Freja was back on the runways, I don't know why she missed all the previous fashion weeks but it was a relief to see her here, because I really missed her!

Among my favorite pieces were the gorgeous gold embroidered cape, the white and black embroidered mini, the denim maxi paired with a simple long-sleeved white tshirt or the black embroidered mini paired with a loose white tshirt or the two last black and gold looks.

Here is my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:






















































What are your favorite looks? Do you like the new touches of white and denim and the more casual tops?


Photos: vogue.fr

2 comments:

Sick by Trend said...

Fabulous review!! I really like it and Balmain has added innovations.. not is like always I really like. Also about Dsquared2.. HAS BEEN THE EBST SHOW I'VE ATTENDED EVER! :) I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like

xx

Have a great weekend! :)

www.sickbytrend.com

Kim Rompas said...

I love it!
KimonFashion

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...