Paris Fashion Week S 2012: Céline

Wednesday 5 October 2011




I just loved the colors and the cuts at Céline, so fresh and clean! Simplicity is hard to pull off and they did it here! I'm lost for words, when something appeals to me I can't exactly say why it is so, so I'll just give you some hints of some of my favorite pieces because they're so many that I can't talk about all of them. I'll mention the all-black look in the opening photo, the pleated leather midi skirt paired with a sleeveless white shirt, the multicolored leather top paired with a simple white skirt, the black leather dress or the green maxi skirt paired with an asymmetric white blouse. And not to mention those killer shoes and bangles...

Here is my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:





















































What are your favorite looks from this show?


Photos: vogue.fr

4 comments:

Marissa D said...

awhhh i loove these chunky heels,they look so comfy and stylish <3

bohemianbones said...

Amazing!!! the shoes are mad! they actually match the belt! which is sooo fantastic!
for me the sheer dress was the most divine!<3

xxx
www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

Oh I love Celine minimalistic looks!

ROWE

Cookie said...

Celine is my favourite!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...