V for Vintage Fair

Sunday 1 April 2012




Yesterday was a very sunny day and I couldn't resist not going to the V for Vintage fashion and vintage culture fair, especially because it was in a different location: the Cafe Antipa, the cafe of the Antipa museum in Bucharest. Entitled La Dolce Vita Preview Edition the fair was a huge success, it was full of people right from the beginning. In the true spirit of vintage, there was a huge selection of vintage handbags, hats, scarves, jewelry and colorful dresses in happy patterns, but there were also handmade objects, clothes and adorable cupcakes. Here are a few photos of the event and the beautiful venue and towards the end you'll get to see what I bought at the fair:






Vintage Bazar had lots of amazing jewelry and leather bags:


Vintage Bazar by Ana Albulescu

Vintage Bazar by Ana Albulescu

Vintage Bazar by Ana Albulescu









Tricouri AnTanTe had some amazing hand painted  humorous designs as usual:




"I buy sleep"

And finally the heavenly delicious cupcakes:






The terrace in the garden was open and all the fashionable people were enjoying a cup of coffee in the sun among the colorful balloons. I spotted some colorful spring outfits:










And here's me with my already famous pink bag! I had my mind set on a Tshirt from Tricouri AnTanTe for a long time and yesterday I finally got one:






What do you think about my purchase? You'll get a chance to see this beautiful Tshirt in an outfit post of its own quite soon, because I'm really excited about it! What did you think about the event? Do you usually go to fairs?

8 comments:

Outside Looking In said...

Great pictures! The fair looks like a lot of fun and I could get lost in the jewelry and bags! LOVE your shirt and can't wait to see you wear it! We don't really have fairs like that where I live. Sad.

judith said...

Amazing pictures! Wauw, the cup cakes.. =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like an amazing fair!!
And the cupcakes...sooooo great!!
:-)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

What a great fair!! And i looooooooooooove your necklace!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

The Hearabouts said...

It looks like it was great! Too bad I couldn't come.

Love your outfit and the T-shirt you bought!

Hugs,
S.

Hazardous Area said...

Sounds fantastic, the fair must have been soooooo interesting! Cool idea!
xxx
Kat
http://thehazardousarea.blogspot.co.uk/

Outside Looking In said...

Hey Sam---the Hunger Games is very good (I haven't finished the book yet) but it's intense and a teeny bit violent. Hope you get to see it!

Unknown said...

Ooh! I love this kind of fairs! :)

http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...