Late morning brunch

Tuesday 3 April 2012



Yesterday was a really great day right from the beginning as I woke up with the sun shining on my face, so I decided to go to the old city center and have brunch with my boyfriend, Bogdan. What was supposed to be brunch finally ended up being a very very VERY late brunch (it would probably be safer by saying that it was actually lunch!) We had quesadillas and cake at Van Gogh Grand Café and the desert looked so amazing that I just had to share it with you guys! You can see Bogdan's creamy lemon cheese cake with a crunchy biscuit base and fried oranges and jam on top in the opening photo and right here you'll see my fabulous creamy tiramisu. So lucky that we shared desert, because otherwise I would've been very sad without having a bite of that heavenly cheese cake!










And here are some photos of the beautiful café we were in! Sorry about the poor lighting, but there was a big contrast because of the huge windows and the photos turned out quite dark.






How about you, do you usually have brunch with your friends or family? Van Gogh Grand Café is one of my favorite places for brunch, we go here a lot! I think it's very nice to have a small routine and a place where you're used to going all the time :)

8 comments:

Alessandra Carlomagno said...

great photos :)
kiss kiss

http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

Ceciliette said...

You´re making me feel hungry right now!! hahahahah it looks delicious.

Outside Looking In said...

OMG that cheese cake is TDF! Please send me a slice lol! Great pictures--LOVE your smile!

Disturbed Style said...

Great photos! I love it :)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Ooooh you don't know how much I love that cheese cake! Looks delicious!

FelyM said...

mm gnammy....
kisses
http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

Call me M said...

Oh yum yum! Both desserts look delicious and I'm sure they were. Wish I could taste them too! hehe
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

margaret cruzemark said...

This is so yummyyyyyyy. I definitely want a bite!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...