Fashionable Wrist Candy: Bracelets

Saturday 31 March 2012




Jewelry is such an easy way to upgrade and completely change an outfit, that most of us have tons of bracelets, necklaces, rings or broaches. Today my eyes were set on some beautiful examples of how great accessorizing brings you and your outfit in the center of attention! Be it colorful or studded leather bracelets, gold or silver ones, thick or delicate and thin, there's a style for everyone. You can mix and match as you please, unexpected combos being some what of a rule du jour. I'm going to start off with these great examples of mixing and matching and piling up:


























To finish off, I would like to highlight one of my personal favorites: the simple silver cuff, that can be worn on any occasion with anything from a cozy sweater to an evening gown!










What are your wrist-embellishing habits? Are you more of a lone cuff girl or the exuberant piling up kind? Share your thoughts, I'm curious to find out what you guys think!

Photos: tumblr

13 comments:

Outside Looking In said...

I love to pile on bracelets--I love to jingle lol! I absolutely love the last picture---the cuffs are amazing but look at that necklace!!!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love to pile bracelets!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

M.E said...

Oh I love the silver cuffs! :)

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

ATW said...

thanks for your supercute comment on my blgo!
looove yours !!! the images are beautiful and so inspiring :)
however, i can't find you under my new followers :( where are yoou?
will definitely follow you back the moment i see you on mine :)
xx love


http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Imke said...

These pictures are so amazing & inspiring, and make me realize I should own lots more of this!

XO, Imke

Mr. Pifu said...

Miau :p

Ceciliette said...

someone is developping a bracelet obsession!!!! Hahahha me too, love them. I don´t have to many but little by little my collection is gowing!!!!

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

love all of those bracelets. definitely need to invest in a great cuff!

xo
kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

sorelle in style said...

Ooh making wrists look as cool as those is definitely an art! Not as easy as it looks! ;)


♡j
sorelle in style | $100 SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY

momto8 said...

I love all you pictures and ideas!!! fun to look and see!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
happy spring!

Paulina said...

I honestly love each piece and I agree that jewelry can easily transform your outfit!

www.chic-lux.com

F. said...

Adoroo!! Quantas mais melhor ;D

xoxo F.

Sam said...

Miau :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...