Happy Easter!

Sunday 8 April 2012




I would like to wish all my Catholic readers a very Happy Easter today! Spend time with your family, enjoy the short holiday, the good food and the happy moments :) 

And as Easter always comes accompanied by the Easter bunny, I couldn't help myself and not try to make your Easter holidays more fashionable with one of my favorite Louis Vuitton shows over the years: the Fall/Winter 2009 collection featuring bunny ear bows. Enjoy the show!
































I only selected my favorite looks featuring bunny ears, so be sure to check the runway video for the other spectacular looks. Have a great Easter holiday!




Photos: Roberto Tecchio

10 comments:

agasuitcase said...

Great blog and photos!
Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Outside Looking In said...

Happy Easter to you too! I had an extra day for the weekend, but it's gone by fast! Love the show!

Judith said...

Haha so cool, great post! Happy Easter to you too :)

Laura Mint said...

Very nice pictures! Happy Easter! :) I'm your newest follower and I'd be very happy if you followed me back, if you like my blog!

Flavia Flanders said...

Amazing show!, happy easter to you too :)
www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

This is a fabulous collection and I so badly want those bunny ears!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Call me M said...

This post is perfect for the occasion! haha And it was a really nice show! Happy Easter to you too! We celebrate it next week in my country!
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

momto8 said...

wow...I cannot imagine anyone I know wearing those bunny ears!!

margaret cruzemark said...

Amazing post. Sending you my best Easter wishes!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Men Suits For Sale said...

That is an amazing post! Love all the collection. Glad I found this post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...