Happy Fashion Easter with Fifi Lapin!

Sunday 15 April 2012




Happy Easter to all my Orthodox readers! Today is finally Easter also for me, so I'm off to seeing the family for our traditional Easter lunch. I can't wait for all the good food and sweets! In the meantime, I would like to introduce you to Fifi Lapin. She's a really funny bunny with a flair for amazing clothes! Isn't she lovely? Here's an extract of her life:

Hi, I'm Fifi Lapin... I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but sadly there was an outbreak of myxomatosis when I was just one year old... I was the only one that survived. My parents are therefore incredibly protective of me and spoil me rotten. I'm an hare-ss to my father's fortune which he made playing fast and loose with carrot and lettuce shares on the international stock market. There are a lot of rabbits out there eating carrots and lettuce so I guess he just struck gold (or orange you might say). Some people think I'm just a socialite but I think there is more to me than just an extremely stylish clotheshorse!












































Photos: Fifi Lapin

13 comments:

Sassi said...

love all of those pics! fiffi is so stylish!
X

Chocolate in Fashion said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

http://chocolateinfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How cute!

New post about Coca Cola's release
With Jean Paul Gaultier!
www.Jazzybelleslife.com

XX

Hazardous Area said...

Hahaha the drawings are sooooooooooo great !:)
xxx
Kat
http://thehazardousarea.blogspot.co.uk/

Thick Threads said...

awww just amazing!! love this its cute and fabulous all at once! :)

xo
Anita

the chilicool said...

Great blog dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other?

Alessia

THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK

Can't Afford Chanel said...

Haha this is sooo adorable! :D


cantaffordchanel.blogspot.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Ooooh Happy easter!! Adorable indeed!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Caroline said...

Oh was fĂĽr einen sĂĽĂźe idee!
ich liebe diesen hasen <3
danke fĂĽr dein liebes kommentar auf meinen blog
caroline
http://la-dolce-fashion-vita.blogspot.de/

DictatesofFashion said...

I love that bunny! :D

Flavia Flanders said...

I love it, so cute!
www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine

jessica said...

I loooooooved the drawings! very very cute!



http://nomeeparafracos.wordpress.com/

M.E said...

what cool drawings! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...