Milan Men's Fashion Week AW 2012: Dolce & Gabbana

Monday 16 January 2012




The Dolce & Gabbana show was full of surprises, as it went from Victorian-inspired suits, to underwear and pijamas and only to end up in gold embroidered coats and fur lining all this while preserving a modern look. The tailoring and the fit of the suits was impeccable and the silhouettes were very slim and flattering. A special nod goes to the revival of the simple or double-breasted chalk-stripe suit, which was a very pleasant surprise. It would be very interesting indeed to see young men wearing suits like these. I spotted some very interesting details such as the colorful shoes, the extra-skinny ties or the black velvet lapels on grey suits. Here is my selection of the most interesting looks from the runway:














































And here are some detail shots of some of the amazing shoes on the runway:






How about you? Did you like this collection? What do you prefer the Victorian type from the beginning of the show or the embellished dandy from the latter part of the show?


Photos: GQ

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! The whole collection is so elegant! :)

http://taipeistyle.blogspot.com

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Yeees, I liked it, first part is sexier with those tight cuts and all black. I like the emebellish but only few braves can try them i think. I will for sure go check these close by in DG, maybe an extra small jumper can fit me :)) my fave among all these beauties is that pyjama suit :))

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Thanks so much for your comment..

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

I actually really like how the heavy knit sweaters look with the tux pants. And all the ones with the detailing on the sleeves made me sigh. When you showed the shoes.... I just think they`re the most beautiful mens shoes I`v ever seen. Seriously, I wouldn`t even mind wearing them)

>'.'<

Marcela Gmd said...

Gracias por tu visita y comentario!!
Te sigo por Bloglovin Ya!!
Si quieres nos seguimos por Google, pues a mí me resulta más cómodo a la hora de comunicarme...
Besos, Marcela

margaret cruzemark said...

I will not say something about the clothes (that are great). I will say about the boys.....Dolce & Gabbana have the most beautiful men in their runway!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags clearance
hugo boss sale
cleveland cavaliers
michael kors handbags
the north face
nike roshe
gucci outlet
coach
ravens jerseys
michael kors handbags

John said...

canada goose
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet store online
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet store
nike shoes
uggs outlet
birkenstock shoes
air jordans
ugg
20171201yuanyuan

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...