Maison Martin Margiela for H&M

Tuesday 19 June 2012




The Swedish fashion retailer H&M announces its latest collaboration: the french fashion house Maison Martin Margiela with a women and menswear AW 2012 collection. The franco-belgian label is known for its avant-garde philosophy, which will be very interesting to see blending with H&M's ready-to-wear collections.

The two brands expressed their opinions on this collaboration and they seem to be very enthusiastic about it. A Maison Marting Margiela representative declared that they "are very happy to present MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA pieces with H&M, offering a new interpretation of our vision. The democracy of our fashion has always been at the centre of our creativity, and the collaboration with H&M allows us to push this instinct further. We will bring together the contrasting universes of the two houses in ways that will surprise all".

Margareta van den Bosch, Creative Advisor for H&M said that "MAISON MARTIN MAGIELA is one of the most important and influential fashion houses of the past three decades. I am so excited by this collaboration which will give fashion lovers around the world the chance to wear special pieces by MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA. This collaboration will be a great and memorable fashion moment."

The special collection will be available in select stores around the world starting with November 15th and so far two presentation videos have been leaked:, one for the womenswear collection and one for the menswear collection:






What do you think? Are you a fan of their work?
PS: Starting tomorrow, I'll finally have time to finish sorting my photos and I'll show you all the events I took part at during the week-end!

18 comments:

Fabrizia said...

I can't wait giving a look to this capsule!
www.prettytobehappy.com

margaret cruzemark said...

Amazing work. The videos are perfect and the post is fantastic. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

agasuitcase said...

I'm waiting to see it
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Unknown said...

this is a very cool video, I think I will have to buy that jumper now ;-)
have a lovely day!!!

xxx
http://iwantedtobeblonde.com/

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Can't wait!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

M.E said...

can't wait for it!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Outside Looking In said...

Sometimes a fan and sometimes too wild for me but I can't wait to see the whole collection.....and see if I can make the 2 hour trip to the nearest H&M store....UGH!

Amy said...

how awesome! I adore H&M stores, the first one I ever went to was in England and I loved it!

xoxo,

amy
www.amyisthinking.blogspot.com

Alessandra Carlomagno said...

i cant't wait!!:)
kiss kiss

http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

Flavia Flanders said...

I'm not that big of a fan but their work is amazing.
www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine

Ceciliette said...

This is going to be a cool mix!!!! I love some of their pieces..anothers not that much.. but hey thei style is insane!!

About pinterest... i still dont understand it that much..i'm limiting myself of using it for promotion hahahah. But i guess the day i'll have 10 free minutes to spare on it i will be all over the place pinning beautifull images!!! Cause there are millons and millons of them!!!!!!

momto8 said...

pretty exciting!

Barcelona Brunettes said...

Amazing post!!!

xxx

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Amazing, I'm so excited about that!
If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

Antonella Leone said...

fantastic!!

margaret cruzemark said...

This is so cool. Waiting for your next post!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Sara C. said...

H&M surely knows how to make business: now it is a must ofr great maison to have a line at H&M. Good for them... and for us!

Cheers

Sara C.
p.s i like your blog!

Diana Marks said...

I can't judge, I need to see the result of their collaboration first ;)

waiting for your pictures from the events


LA By Diana Live Magazine

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...