Men's fashion

Thursday 12 January 2012




The middle of January is around the corner and we all know what that means: a fresh new Fashion Week season is about to start! The next month and a half is going to be filled with extraordinary designs, amazingly well-dressed people and exclusive parties for those lucky few. It's all going to start with the men's shows, so I thought I'd slowly get you guys in the mood with some great individual styles and intriguing pattern and fabric mixes:






















What style do you like best for men? I think that taking a bit of risk can pay of really well, be it with a colorful sock or a simple scarf, that extra something can make the difference.

Photos: Jak and Jil

5 comments:

Aylin at Lila Moonlight said...

The one typing sms in blue coat got my attention most, although all these details are interesting. I love scarf or colored sock usage in men.

Unknown said...

I agree with you abut that little extra something - like a classic tux with some interesting detail can look really revolutionary.

>'.'<

Unknown said...

I like this post!!! cool sense of stile! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) www.keepintouchwithfashion.com have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

Unknown said...

Hey Sam, great contribution! many thanks for your comment! I follow you, follow me back?
asos do you know? have you ever ordered from asos? Who so, what experiences have you done?

<3 Anja

http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Live life glamorous said...

Great styles! You have a really nice blog layout!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...