Milan Men's Fashion Week AW 2012: Missoni

Tuesday 17 January 2012




The professor look with corduroy pants and knitted jackets has never been as cool or as bohemian as now, with this exceptional Missoni collection. The earth hues are the perfect color palette for autumn, while the rich fabrics and textures carry you to a world of luxurious coziness. The designer paid an incredible attention to details, the intricate patterns - a trademark of the house - can be found everywhere, from the sweaters, to the bags, socks and even shoes! What about the marled wool suit - the perfect twist to the classic suit.

My absolute favorite piece of the collection is definitely the sweater from the opening photo, I just love the simple pattern and the color palette. I would buy it for myself in a heartbeat! Among the other pieces that I really liked I can mention the slightly inflated jackets and vests - much less extravagant as those in the Burberry show that I didn't like that much - and the brown, green and purple-based knitwear paired with corduroy shoes. Here is my selection of the best looks from the runway:








































And here are some of the breathtaking details:


 










I just love the Missoni prints! What do you think about the collection? Can the bohemian also look chic and be a dandy? I sure think so now.


Photos: GQ

10 comments:

halfwhiteboy said...

love that there's some subtlety to the prints here.

http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

The Afternoon Tea said...

I love Missoni.
Do not miss Chanel S/S 2012 collection. Visit my blog.
Frances www.theafternoontea.it

Judith said...

Love this collection! :)

Inez said...

Love Missoni!!

http://scarvesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love!

(www.the-parisienne.com)

Marissa D said...

i want my boyfriend dressed just like that!!i should sent him the link of your post Sam!

Ashley Isaacs said...

nothing like looking at well dressed beautiful men..............xx


hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVING the colorful sweaters so much! I need one for myself - a boyfriend type fit would be very snuggly if i might add)

>'.'<

Lee Dove said...

The coat is simple clothing but it can be a good fashion statement. Pairing it with a good scarf would resonate into a sleek outfit. Also, coat is one stylish fit to reflect your inner style and personality.

Anonymous said...

So cute those young men with corduroys or velvet pants.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...