Meeting amazing people

Friday 13 January 2012


Garance Dore and me before the Valentino show
(Paris Fashion Week)

Waiting for the next fashion weeks I felt a bit nostalgic and started looking at some of the photos I took last year at Paris Fashion Week. I realized that I had two awesome photos in store that I hadn't shown you guys and I thought this was the best time for it: I got to meet the fabulous French blogger and The Sartorialist's girlfriend Garance Doré and as if that hadn't been enough I also met Karl Lagerfeld's muse, Baptiste Giabiconi. They were both very happy, fun and smiling and it felt awesome taking photos with them! Here are some of the photos I took of them (you might have already seen them on my blog last March) and the shots of us together:


Garance Doré

Baptiste Giabiconi striking up poses for us

Baptiste Giabiconi

Baptiste Giabiconi and me

Actually being there where all the great things in fashion happen is an amazing feeling. The fabulous people, the sparkles, the colors and the style are overwhelming and you feel like being in a dream. For all you nostalgics, you can browse through some of my favorite posts from last year's Paris Fashion Week, such as the moment when I saw Anna Dello Russo or other amazing editors for the first time, cute moments captured on film or the amazing fashion. Last year was indeed a fabulous year for me! 

PS: I can barely remember myself having such long hair! I definitely looked different back then :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures xo

Marina said...

Hey thanks for stopping by our Blog! cool pictures.

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Great pics!!cute post
A_C'EST MOI
LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

Erika said...

great pictures, I love Garance D. style.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kiss
Erika
My Free Choice

Marta said...

You met Baptiste-COOL!! :) Lovely blog!

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Anonymous said...

Do you read Swedish fashion blog www.mogis.se?

Unknown said...

I`v never been to a fashion week event (yet) so I do feel it must be something special. Can`t wait to see your photos this year!

>'.'<

Bonnie said...

I have gone to one fashion week, and it really is quite the experience. It wasn't as great as this, but it was a good time.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Ceciliette said...

I´m gonna sin by saying i had no idea until today who Baptiste was! hahahah. But i love Garance Dore! she´s a genious woman! You´re so lucky having the chance to meet them!



xx
C

outinsight said...

great pictures, must have been a wonderful day! i just looked through your blog - love it!

www.outinsight.blogspot.com

Phuong said...

lovely photos!
Travel in Style

Aylin at Lila Moonlight said...

Ciao Sam, i enjoyed this post very much. How lucky you are to experience PFW, it is a dream of mine :)) i adore Garance too, and would love to have a photo of me with her very much, these are great memories. Also i checked all the links you gave here and enjoyed very much and even checked more posts from that march. I wish i knew your blog by then. Have a lovely weekend :))

Ana Carneiro said...

Thanks for bringing me a little bit of Paris Fashion Week! you look great in the photos! =)

http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

Outside Looking In said...

You're a celebrity!! That is so awesome that you met both Garance and Baptiste and the pix of Anna Della Rosa...wow!! Are you going to Paris fashion week again this year?

cecylia said...

ah I miss Paris fashion week :) They are so gorgeous your photos. I am loving Garace's coat and Baptiste is stunning!
xx

Judith said...

Wauw, totally love the pictures! :)

devishanty said...

Baptiste Giabiconi! whaaat! you're so lucky! i'm envy you!

helena said...

Woah awesome!!!!

Tayla Percival said...

I think I am kinda lost... ^_^ I was looking for a Romanian travel blog and big G took me to this blog. well, another algorithm bug. ^_^ well, anyways since I am already here let me take this time out to appreciate your nice blog. ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...