Sozopol: The Old City and The Sea

Tuesday 12 June 2012




As I've already told you, I've been enjoying a few days of relaxation at the beach in Sozopol for the past few days. The warm sand on the beach and the clear blue water were amazing and they did so much good to me after so much time of hard work. Here are a few shots I took on the cliffs in our bay and in the old city and as a bonus for you, my outfit of the day and a glimpse into a very cute shop that sold handmade clothes and accessories!


















The old city centre has about 45 wooden houses from the Bulgarian Renaissance era that are listed as national heritage and along the beachfront you can still see the southern part of the old city walls and fortress. All this gives a very special feel to the place:














And here's my outfit for the day and the cute little shop I was talking about earlier. Isn't it sweet?








T-Shirt: Tricouri AnTanTe
Straw Hat: Shop in Sorrento, Italy
Shorts: H&M


This trip was a great escape from my day-to-day life!

15 comments:

Outside Looking In said...

I love these pictures! What a beautiful place! It doesn't look very crowded either. I love the wooden houses and your hat is perfect! Nice pictures dear!

Filipa said...

hey, the days must've been great... the place sounds amazing!!
the pics are really something!!!
I wouldn't mind being at the beach right now also!! ;)
XOXO

Alessandra Carlomagno said...

amazing photos!!:)
kiss kiss

http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

Antonella Leone said...

fantastic pics! I love them and the second is the best! :D

Flavia Flanders said...

The color of the sea is really amazing.
www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine

Dorothy said...

Wow, the place looks really peaceful. I think I need to get out of the city!!! Your outfit is perfectly suiting - so relaxed. Glad you're having fun!

Dorothy <3

Tiffany said...

wow looks like such a gorgeous place!! Your photos are very beautiful, & that little shop looks interesting :D
Great blog, I love it!

Steph Yt. said...

stunning photos!! everything looks so blue and lovely! adore it !:)
xx
-S
Ginger and Lace

M.E said...

thanks for your comment! We are still looking for the perfect wedding location but at least have a few options ;)

Your pictures are fantastic!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Can't Afford Chanel said...

You're so lucky. i'm dreaming about vacations like that!

Can't Afford Chanel Blog

Ceciliette said...

Completely jelous of your trip! What a landscape!

Virna ĂŤvinna said...

Que fotos lindas!!

Anonymous said...

what an amazing place, cool shots!!
XX

Erick Firdaus said...

amazing place, hope i'll be there soon
visit me http://erick-10.blogspot.com/

raybanoutlet001 said...

oakland raiders jerseys
michael kors handbags
new orleans saints jerseys
bills jerseys
hermes belts
michael kors handbags outlet
raiders jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
basketball shoes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...