Inspired by: THE DENIM SHIRT

Monday 4 June 2012




Ever since I was very young I've been dreaming of the perfect denim shirt, but I haven't found it yet... So many alternatives to choose from: different cuts, different colours, faded, not faded, loose, fitted you name it! The fact is the denim shirt is a very versatile item that you can rediscover every time you put it on. Here are a few ideas on how to wear it:






























How about you? Have you found your perfect denim shirt? Do you have some tips for me, where should I look for it?

Photos: Stockholm Street Style, Garance Doré, jak and jil, tumblr

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm also looking for the one perfect,
who fits perfect and looks great..
I guess I have to pay a little more than hihi
And no thanks haha for the comment,
I was very serious hihi

XOX
www.Jazzybelleslife.com
JazzyBelle <3!

margaret cruzemark said...

In denim we all trust. The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Outside Looking In said...

There are some great ones here! I'd love to have that "color blocked" one in the 2nd picture! I found a nice light weight one at JCrew. Hope you find one!

Fabrizia said...

I agree with you, it's so difficult to find it perfect.
I like to combine with lurex cardigan.
Great pictures, I would like to copy 8th image: its' bon ton and I like it!

www.prettytobehappy.com

Anonymous said...

I got lucky and found a perfectly broken in denim shirt in the men's section at Goodwill. It is perfectly baggy and worn in and I have worn it with everything from leather leggings to tulle skirts. I have my eyes out for a second one in a darker wash now. I love the first and last photo so simple yet stunning.

the chilicool said...

Denim is such an evergreen!!! Great post, so inspirational!

xoxo, Alessia

THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I have to buy a denim shirt too!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Unknown said...

This is such a great selection! i was looking for a denim shirt for ages myself- found it at Dorothy Perkins)

>'.'<

Unknown said...

The lineament of your articles and listing is large.
Pink Rose Holidays

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...