Zara Woman Lookbook

Tuesday 29 November 2011




It's been quite a while since I hadn't browsed through the Zara lookbooks (mainly because I know that once I see something I can't resist it for more than two seconds), but after I went through some stores a few days ago I felt confident enough to have a look at their online proposals for this month... Errrr mistake! I already found a few pieces that really need me! Did I say pieces that need me? Uhm.. I meant that I am the one needing some of those pieces. Classic mistake :) Here are some of the looks that I really liked:
















My favorite items are the denim shirt which you can pair with a lot of different colors, patterns and shapes and always create new looks; the flower print asymmetric dress which in my opinion is a real knock-out piece (especially from the back, too bad they didn't photograph it as well); the red jacket paired with the multicolored navajo-inspired printed pants for a carefree colorful look and last but not least the colorful pencil skirt and the black suit. What are your favorite pieces?


Photos: Zara

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I am your 145 follower!! :)
alwais grat post! thanks for your comment!
Follow me back???
keep in touch... have a nice day!

Sam said...

Gorgeous clothes, we finally got Zara in SA, so I'm looking forward to these outfits in store.

Valeriya said...

I love all items!!! You have a great blog!

http://lazyheels.blogspot.com/

dina vanessa mercado said...

great outfits!! love the prints especially the dres on the 3rd pic, very sexy and gorgeous!!! love them all..enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

Christine said...

Bonjour !

Vous avez été voir la collection Versace pour H&M ?

Si oui, SVP pourriez-vous répondre à mon enquête ? Je fais une thèse sur ce sujet.

Voici le lien qui vous permettra d’accéder directement à mon questionnaire, qui ne s’adresse qu'aux femmes !

http://sphinx.icn-groupe.fr/recherche/la-mode-nov2011/questionnaire.htm

Sans votre aide (d'une dizaine de minutes), ma recherche ne pourrait pas aboutir.

Je vous remercie de votre coopération !

Christine

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

I love this, you always have great posts and
your style is amazing.
check out my blog if you have time :)

http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

caise said...

I love that collection!

Veronica Yudina said...

Gorgeous looks! Follow you now!
Can you follow me back?))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Imke said...

GOREOUS! ♥ I want that dress on the 3rd pic! (:

XO, Imke

Marissa D said...

they are all so beautiful <3 the dress indeed is so great and the snakeprint shirt

My Fashion Bug said...

yeah! i know the feeling clothes and shoes need me too ;)
Love Zara's lookbook, definitely appealing my style!
xx
mariale
My Fashion Bug
Love your comment btw

Unknown said...

I love that the dress...long in the front and short in the back it always adds such drama...i am feeling inspired to go shopping in williamsburg again lol

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

devishanty said...

floral blazer!

raybanoutlet001 said...

reebok outlet
cheap nike shoes sale
bears jerseys
nike outlet store
polo ralph lauren
skechers shoes
tiffany and co
nike air huarache
michael kors uk
cheap ray bans

caiyan said...

coach factory outlet store
jordan femmes pas cher
ralph lauren outlet online
outlet louis vuitton
adidas outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
harden shoes
nike air force
tods outlet
kate spade handbags
20170317shizhong

Unknown said...

hollister shirts
oakley sunglasses wholesale
camisetas futbol baratas
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
20170515ck

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...