Magazine launch party @ Carturesti

Monday 14 November 2011




I haven't had the time until now to sort through my photos and show you another great event I went to last week: a magazine launch party at one of my favorite places in Bucharest, the Carturesti bookstore. I promised you I'll eventually find some time and tell you all about this peaceful little place, but in the meantime let's get back to the party! A bunch of architecture students worked really hard and managed to revive their university's old magazine, a project that had been abandoned for some time. With a great graphic design on the cover, the Atelierul de Proiectare magazine presents stories about the student life and extracurricular activities, interesting interviews with students and professors, contests, projects and basically anything worth noting in the young architects' world. The attic of the Carturesti bookstore where they chose to have their launch party was the perfect setting with that gorgeous wooden structure. Here are some shots from the event followed by a colorful surprise that caught my eye during the presentation:








The students that relaunched the magazine



Fashion secret: the little orange heel matching the cables



And if you were paying attention to one of the shots taken in the crowd, you could easily spot a very colorful girl. She caught my eye from the start and I just couldn't not ask to take a photo of her:




Unfortunately as I was taking pictures during the event I don't have a lot of photos of myself, so if you're curious to see what I was wearing this will have to do :)




5 comments:

My Fashion Bug said...

you look so nice, like your skirt!
that place looks amazing, love all the wood!
xx
mariale
My Fashion Bug

Dainté said...

I love your dress ! Its just perfect !
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Michelle Wan said...

hi there thanks for the commentlovely dress u worn,would love u to follow it if u like it,hope to hear from u soon
http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
x

Laura said...

Spre deosebire de Costin, ai prins-o pe fata cu ochi :D

Anonymous said...

what a fun event! Love the photos <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...