Photo of the Week: Kitty

Sunday 6 November 2011




"This was taken at Nairobi Animal Orphanage. This young cheetah managed to get hold of leftover Easter decoration ribbons on its fence and was playing with it and refused the other young cheetahs trying to take it away from him" (Sonali Nathwani for National Geographic Your Shot)

Many of you really liked my "Photo of the Week" idea and while I intend to keep my promise and post only ONE weekly photo, I'll make an exception this time. Why? Because some of you were asking if I knew the link for submitting your photos to the special section in National Geographic that I was talking about on Friday. You ask - I always find out what you're interested in :) So here is how the submission procedure works. 

1. You click on this link here.
2. You sign in with your National Geographic account if you have one, otherwise you have to create  one.
3. You agree to their terms and conditions.
4. You upload your photo and hope they will like it and publish it!

I hope this answered your question, Wynne! Good luck if anyone of you wants to participate and have a great Sunday!

PS: Isn't the lighting in this photo amazing? All those soft colors, the ribbons, the concentrated expression on the cheetah's face... I just love it!


Photo: National Geographic Your Shot

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very sweet!great blog, i follow you. follow me back?

<3 Anja

http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Marissa D said...

such a beautiful picture <3

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

Wida said...

So adorable!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Wynne Prasetyo said...

awesome. thanks for answering my question! :) i'll share this to my friends too, a lot of them love photography and to be published by national geographic is gonna be so cool. thank you very much!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...