Winter wishlist

Friday 25 November 2011




Has the crisp winter cold or the Christmas mood already kicked in for you guys? Yesterday was the D-day for me. I don't know why, but it always happens around the same time and in the same way these last few years, with an accidental run-in with Starbucks: the smell of hot chocolate and coffee, the red Christmas-themed cups and the soft echo of a carol stuck in my ears... it's the perfect kick into holiday mood! Along with it an image of that red reindeer sweater from Bridget Jones just popped into my head and made me think about soft, cosy winter clothes and Christmas present ideas. 

For example Ellos has a really great selection of womens clothes, not only at affordable prices but they also offer all kinds of different garments and styles. One day you can be a rock star with fiery red leather pants and the next day you can be the dreamy romantic type all wrapped up in a cream fur jacket. Versatility is a great asset I never get bored playing with different styles, that's why this online catalogue is one of my favorites.

Here are some items that really sparked up my color blocking and holiday mood:


The rock star pant

The colorful sweater 

The party dress

The denim shirt, perfect for some crazy color blocking sessions

The cozy winter-themed cardigan, for a Sunday of relaxation

The statement piece of jewlery

And if you're in the search for some presents, don't forget your other half. There are some great menswear designs, like this colorful sweater or the cargo pants for a casual look on a not-so chilly day:






Have you already started thinking about your winter wishlist? Do you have anything in mind for the presents? I'm always on the look out for new ideas looking, so if you have any let me know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Give a pass by the mine. ^_^
kiss,yumiKo

MY BLOG: http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

MY FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/yumiKontheworld-by-Rita-

Bisceglia/235124076505150

MY TWITTER: http://twitter.com/#!/yumiko_o

MY FASHION NEWS: http://www.goconversano.it/rubriche/moda-e-costume/

Judith said...

Love this outfits! :)

Sammie said...

the cozy cardigan and the party dress are my favorites on your wishlist :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Andrea B. said...

I love the man pullover ! *_*
WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
Kisses Andy

M.rolez said...

Red pants ! Love them :D
xoxo from spain love
www.mrolez.com

Veronica P. said...

I love the light blush dress!

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Ok I am just drooling over those red pants!!

xoxo
style roulette
by funnypeopleco.com

Dainté said...

I MUST to buy to myself some denim shirt also !
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

Lee Oliveira said...

I want that navy sweater so badly
lee

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...