Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Giorgio Armani

Wednesday 9 February 2011




I'm back! I hope it wasn't too lonely here without me... As I promised before my winter break, I still have a few things to show you from the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week before it's already too late. For this morning I thought about lots of colors to wake you up, as the sun is shining outside and I'm in a cheerful mood, so I chose Giorgio Armani's collection from the Paris runways - it's futuristic and colorful, its materials have a very nice flow and the accessories are very interesting as well. Here are some of the most interesting pieces and if you find yourself wanting more, be sure to watch the video in the end!
























And here's the video for more exciting pieces:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...