Milan Fashion Week: Fendi

Friday 25 February 2011





The Fendi show during the second day of the Milan Fashion Week was an explosion of colors with very elegant silhouettes, amazing coats, dresses, skirts and pants paired with colorful accessories such as bags or sunglasses and tights in contrasting colors. I really liked the vintage feel of the squared leather purses, the metallic shine and the styling of the models, that sun-kissed skin that brought out even more the color in the garments. Amongst my favorite pieces I must count the snakeskin rusty-yellow coat, the amazing fur collars, the colorful chunky heels, the simple black dress with sheer beaded sleeves paired with a fur collar and the contrast created by the tights in almost all the outfits. As Milan shows me more and more each day, it's really hard to do some real editing in the pieces I present to you because they are all so unique and amazing, but I did my best:




































































Photos courtesy of Imaxtree.com and Matteo Volta


And here's the video if you want to see more of this exciting show:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...