Photo of the Week: Photogenic Rio

Friday 28 March 2014




It's been such a long time since I last posted a photo of the week on a Friday, but I want to revive that and many other traditions that I had on my blog, such as the Sunday Illustrations. This week I was inspired by an article in the Huffington Post in which Rio de Janeiro was named one of the most photogenic places on Earth, among Bora Bora, the Great Barrier Reef, the Himalayas, Santorini island or Torre del Paine in Patagonia, Chile. You can find the complete Top 12 list and a set of beautiful photos here.

Do you agree with this top? What would you say is the most photogenic place on Earth? I promise I'll include a photo of your top 3 answers in my next Photo of the Week series!


Photo: Thiago Veras / Getty Images
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...