Grand Bleu: Andreea Diaconu for Vogue Paris

Tuesday 25 March 2014




Magazine: Vogue Paris April 2014
Editorial: Grand Bleu
Model: Andreea Diaconu
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Styling: Claire Dhelens


Andreea Diaconu stars in this beach themed editorial shot by famous photographer Gilles Bensimon for the April issue of Vogue Paris. Blue is one of my favorite colors, so I couldn't help but share it with you. Plus, there are a few great ideas for a new swimsuit this summer! I'm curious what you prefer to wear at the beach - do you go for the bikini, the full swimming suit or a mix of both, like the blue leopard print one pictured below?


















We've seen a few editorials revolving around the beach and the water these past few days, I'm already longing for a week-end at the seaside! What's your favorite color to wear at the beach? Is it blue or white? Or will you surprise me with something completely different? I usually like lighter colors, such as white, baby blue or powder pink, but I guess it also depends on my mood. I'm sure I've worn a couple of really colorful outfits as well at the beach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...