Roberto Cavalli FW 2011 Ad Campaign

Sunday 24 July 2011




Label: Roberto Cavalli
Models: Natasha Poly, Mariacarla Boscono, Karen Elson
Photographer: Mert Alas & Marcus Pigott


I haven't been around last week because I went on an unexpected trip to Austria and well, you know how it is, part work part fun and you don't get too much time on the Internet anymore! Before I show you some interesting menswear street styles spotted a few weeks ago during the Men's Fashion Week in Paris let me show you one of my favorite FW 2011 ad campaigns: Roberto Cavalli. I really enjoyed the strong fall color palette and the surreal look of the three models on this colorful backdrop. 

Check out the making of video after these shots from the campaign!










2 comments:

Lavoguette said...

amazing collection :)

LaVoguette

Melina said...

looove the pictures!!
xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...