Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week AW 2011/12: Models off the runway

Tuesday 12 July 2011




Models are not only gorgeous on the runway, but also in their everyday life. Here are some street style looks sported by some of the current model elite during Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris. Ranging from colorful and punk up to ethnic or very relaxed like Karlie Kloss their styles are as different as their own images. They each appropriate every piece of clothing and manage to look perfect on and off the runway.

My favorites are the ethnic inspired outfit in the picture above, Natasha Poly's perfect all-black look, the camel parka worn with black skinny jeans, the layered grey mini and Karlie Kloss's denim shirt dress. What do you like most? 








Natasha Poly

Frida Gustavsson

Anja Rubik

Karlie Kloss

Karlie Kloss



Freja Beha Erichsen

Ruby Aldridge

Ruby Aldridge

Do you have a favorite model from this new generation?


Photos: Vogue, Elle, NY Times, Front Row View

16 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

So many wonderful pics!
Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Fashion Nicotine said...

I love the leather jacket with the chains!!
And Natasha Poly's look!

Medge Beauvoir-Yellowlees said...

LOOOOVE your blog! Great layout and content! Now following you! Check mine out and follow back?

-xx-

http://lesbeauxetlesbelles.blogspot.com

Ninjagaiden78 said...

These are great pictures.

windowshopz.com

Natalie Ryker said...

wow i really like these pictures


www.therougelipstickdiaires.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Frida and the punked up short hair model are my favs! Who's that model though?

xoxo
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

I think Anja is pretty fantastic!!! But it's hard to choose a favorite, they are all amazing! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

This is amazing, I wanna see more of you so I'll follow!
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
follow bck? :*

Anonymous said...

the girl with the blue skirt is gorgeous!

Sam said...

I see many of you are wondering the same thing as me: who is the punky short haired model?

Truth is I have no idea and I've been obsessed about her since I saw her in Paris in March after the Chanel fashion show. I thought she was really intriguing, she was wearing skiing glasses on her head!

If anyone finds out, please share the info :)

rag dolls said...

(from theragdolls.blogspot.com)
Hey thanks for the comment. I find your blog very interesting with a helpful point of view of the fashion world! Plus really love the outfits!

Cecylia said...

I love model off duty outfits! gorgeous selection!!
Come follow my blog hun :)

helena said...

I always love pics of models off duty. They're so gorgeous and their outfit's are amazing.

Eunicia Balaj said...

Love the models and the outfits ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

XO,
Mybrunetteworld.com

ryder said...

i love seeing kristina salinovic. one would think she is a wild child but she is actually quite shy. but a child with very interesting sence of style.

Sam said...

YES! The mystery is finally solved thanks to Ryder! The punked up short haired model is Kristina Salinovic from Croatia!!

Thanks for sharing Ryder!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...