Graffiti afternoon

Wednesday 13 July 2011




As you might have already seen on my tumblr blog yesterday, over the weekend I met up with two amazing bloggers friends of mine, Costin and Alice. We went for drinks and we ended up doing an impromptu photo shoot inspired by the graffitis on this street. Do you recognize them? Take out the cars from the equation and it's the same street where a couple of weekends before the Street Delivery event was organized!

I don't usually do outfit posts on my blog (this would be the first one actually), but this was such a fun afternoon that I said "What the heck? Why not?" I hope you enjoy it!  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, so I can't show you photos of the amazing piece of heaven where we went for drinks after the shoot, but you can see it on Costin's blog here:










Skirt: ZARA
Lace top: H&M Conscious Cotton
Boots: ZARA
Clutch: MANGO
Bracelets: flea market in France at the beach
Ring: artisans fair in Bucharest
Necklace: flea market on the Amalfi coast in Italy


13 comments:

The fashion berries -personal blog said...

I really like these photos. you have beautiful blog, I am your new follower, please visit my new blog and follow me back :)

www.thefashion-berries.blogspot.com

have a nice days
xx

Mela said...

You have taken such great photos!! I like your blog...:)
Mela xx

Visit also my blog:

http://melamusings.blogspot.com/

fashion provocateur said...

wowo i love that bag! been looking like that for one everywhere
you look great love the backdrop

xx

fashion provocateur

Emily Jackson said...

Actually love this photo shoot, absoulutely adore the clutch bag :)

Anonymous said...

Yay looks like so much fun! It's great that you got to meet them! And what a great clutch you have, gorgeous!

Glad to be here to see your first ever outfit post, as I love your blog!
Hope you will drop by my site, The Internet Garbage, as we are newbies and need a hand in getting our feet off the ground!

Much love,
The Internet Garbage

alexandra grecco said...

Love the photos and bag!
xo
Alexandra

whitney said...

You are so gorgeous! Loving this outfit. Especially love how you paired the red necklace with the rest of the outfit.

fleeting moments

stilistele said...

I think I've seen the pics onCostin's blog. you look great!

Eunicia Balaj said...

Lovely pictures ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

XO,
Mybrunetteworld.com

Unknown said...

very nice blog!
I love ur necklace

check out my blog, there is a special giveaway!

http://diaryofa-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

i love street art...this grafitti is the perfect backdrop! cute clutch!

[oomph.]

Anonymous said...

Nice day.. wish I could have been there ;))

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

Fashionthroughtravel said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! Somehow I didn't answer until now and I thought I had to repair my mistake and thank you for your support. You'll be seeing more outfit posts if you liked this one so much :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...