It's that time of the year again...

Monday 17 January 2011

Photo courtesy of theselby.com

And no, I'm not talking about the Haute Couture Fashion Week which will start next week, I'm actually talking about that time of the year when after the winter holidays you suddenly realize that you have to go back to reality, whichever your reality might be - work, study or anything else that you haven't done in a while because of the holidays. For me that reality resembles this picture a lot - books, books and books - it's study time all over again after a refreshingly calm new year's start! In fact, hard studying wouldn't be disturbing at all if this were my study space... But do you know who's it is? I'll give you a hint - it's related to Chanel and starts with Karl! Yup, you're right it's Karl Lagerfeld's photo studio and library on Rue de Lille in Paris. If you're like me and just got back to a whole load of reading, look at this picture from time to time and imagine yourself on one of those couches, you'll regain your drive instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...