Berlin Fashion Week: Day 5

Sunday 23 January 2011




Here's the last day of fashion week for now! I will start with Marcel Ostertag's collection which gave me a wild feel with those over the top hairdos and fringed tops, very interesting. I liked the mix between vivid colors and the brown tones and the lush collars of his leather and fur coats. Here are my favorite pieces:










Check the video for more floor-length dresses and some more colors!




The next show is from the Irene Luft collection, that I really enjoyed watching. I liked the styling, the lace details and the playful mix between transparent and opaque. Here are some of my favorite pieces:












...and here's the video with more great pieces!




See you tonight for the last post about the Berlin Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...