Berlin Fashion Week: Day 5 - Bllack Noir

Sunday 23 January 2011



My last post concerning the Berlin Fashion Week will be presenting a very interesting show from last night: Bllack Noir - "Natura Obscura". I usually think that the darker and "blacker" the better, so I really enjoyed this show. The pants are incredibly form-fitting and flattering and the tops, the sweaters and the jackets are amazing. Here are some o my favorite pieces:












Here's the backstage and catwalk video! Look closely at the blazers when the models are walking back from the audience - have you seen the cutouts at the elbows? Great way to give a unique look to a plain black blazer!




I hope you enjoyed this week as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...