Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

Friday 9 November 2012



One of the biggest and most extravagant shows on our fashion calendar, the Victoria's Secret fashion show took place in New York on Wednesday night. The 65 different looks for this year's show were inspired by blossoms, circus and Dangerous Liaisons. Among the many other gorgeous Angels strutting the runway this year were the usual stars Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Frida Gustavsson and Doutzen Kroes, while Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars were in charge of the live performances. 
















































And a backstage glimpse:






What was your favorite look? I still can't decide, they're all so gorgeous!

Photos: vogue, tumblr

11 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Amazing show as always!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

melissa said...

They are always so beautiful and perfect hair!

ROXTHEFOX said...

Hi there,
I'm following you back on GFC. Wanna follow each other on Bloglovin as well?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Diana Marks said...

These photos are great! The show is fantastic - they are all very beautiful!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Outside Looking In said...

It's always a great show! I can't pick a favorite either!

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I love the Victoria Secret's fashion shows! They are always amazing and so fun! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more. Also, if you wanted to follow each other on FB, just let me know and I would be happy to! :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

life is style said...

great :)
love your blog :)
following u now via GFC, hope yo do the same..kisses

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Wonderful show as always! Can't pick one fave either!

Marissa D said...

every time this show is fab!they are all so damn gorgeous.i love all the looks and i really can't choose one

margaret cruzemark said...

Yeap, all the beauty in the world is gathered in one place, the Victoria Secret runway.
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Semirah Dolan said...

I never miss a VS Show and this one, I have to say was the best I've ever seen. So many beautiful colors!!
http://msrandomkitty.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...