Miss Dior Fall 2012 Ad Campaign

Tuesday 27 November 2012




Brand: Miss Dior
Season: Fall 2012
Model: Mila Kunis
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Styling: Carine Roitfeld
Location: Los Angeles

The Miss Dior Fall 2012 handbag ad campaign stars Mila Kunis for the second time as a stylish modern woman surrounded by paparazzi wherever she goes. The photographers follow her around Los Angeles and she smiles obligingly and sighs as they document her every move. Shot by Mario Sorrenti and styled by Carine Roitfeld, the print ads and the video are inspired by 50s Hollywood glamour portraying a timeless and elegant Mila Kunis in black and white. Dior itself describes the photographs as "the very essence of the House of Dior". Quite a comliment for Mila Kunis!
















And here's the ad campaign video:




I just loved this ad campaign! Mila Kunis looks both adorable and high fashion and is the perfect spokesperson for the Miss Dior brand in my opinion. What did you think about the ad?

13 comments:

Sam said...

Loved this campaign as well, I think Mila is a beautiful fit for the brand, she has a look thats legendary, very likable with a bit of Old Hollywood classic glamour.

Outside Looking In said...

With a throwback to the 1950's I'm in love!! These are brilliant ads and I agree that Mila is perfect for them! I would love to have a bag from the Diorissimo or Lady Dior collection! How's school (teaching) going?

My Unfinished Life said...

I like Mila Kunis....and in this campaign she is luking totally classic !!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

Świat w kolorze blond said...

Very interesting post:)
http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

what a great ad campaign, so sophisticated!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Unknown said...

Love this campaign:) Though I think Mila is no Chanel woman...

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Sam said...

Hey dear,Thanks for your great comment, enjoyed reading it.

EMA said...

I really like this campaign, Mila looks stunning and I love the classic feel to the pictures!

xx

www.themirroronthewall.com

miasmode said...

Awesome campaign. Mila looks totally stunning <3
xo

glamDevils

Heather said...

She looks so gorgeous - a great fit for this brand!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Antonella Leone said...

love her and the campaign <3

Sveva said...

love this campaign!

http://rueoh.blogspot.it

Imke said...

Mila Kunis is beyond beautiful; she's simply perfect! I love her face, and her expressions. She looks stunning as ever in these photos. Love this campaign!

XO, Imke

-PS: I'm hosting a Firmoo vouchers give-away on my blog, there are 25 vouchers to win, each worth $20, please take a look if you like! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...