Cartier: Juste un Clou

Thursday 1 November 2012




Cartier issued a new collection of rings and bracelets called Juste un clou or Just a nail, but the last thing we can say about these nails are that they are ordinary ones. The design stuns through its simplicity and rounded lines and it quickly reached a status symbol state. The iconic pieces of jewelry were initially designed in the 1970s, when the rugged design came to symbolize the "rebellious spirit and raw energy in New York" at the time. I usually like chunkier bracelets, so the last one is my favorite! What's your favorite piece of the collection?














A lot of celebrities from Lana del Rey to Rihanna and Rachel MacAdams swear by it and it definitely looks gorgous on them:










Don't you just love the simple audacious design?

Photos: tumblr

15 comments:

Unknown said...

My one and only timeless love: the trinity ring!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.com

Unknown said...

My one and only timeless love: the trinity ring!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.com

Sammie said...

very pretty but sadly also very pricey :D their jewelry is fantastic,i also like their love bracelet so much

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

One word: Amazing !!! Although I love the LOVE collection more than this one but still amazing pieces they got here :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I hope that i will receive the nail ring for xmas! Wish me luck!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Giusy M. said...

original!

Check out my blog, if you want follow me, I follow you back soon!!!
MY OUTFIT FOR HALLOWEEN!
http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/10/happy-halloween-lady-victorian-circus.html

Borjana said...

Ohhh amazing!
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

Diana Marks said...

amazing and unique!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Antonella Leone said...

fantastics <3<3 I love them <3 they're so amazing <3<3

Call me M said...

Can you believe it's the first time I've seen it?
I like it a lot though. I like them all together, like in the pic above. and I agree that the chunkier is the best.

agasuitcase said...

so pretty , love them
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

Unknown said...

this is so pretty..but I will be so scare to loose it while there is NO lock on the ring and bracelet!!!!

Outside Looking In said...

I love the last one too, although I'd wear the one with diamonds around the nail! I also like them layered. But why, oh why, are they so expensive???? :-) Have a great Friday!

margaret cruzemark said...

I wish I was the proud owner of a Cartier piece, but where such luck....I love your posts, i love your blog.
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

LILA MOONLIGHT said...

Who would say "NO, thanks" to such a gift? : ) I love LOVE collection more, this one is more tricky to wear, it can tangle in clothes, stockings etc but I still like the design.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...