Photo of the Week: New York City Skyline

Sunday 11 November 2012




Concrete jungle where dreams are made of


I chose this photo of the New York City skyline, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building as my photo of the week, because of how much of an inspiration this city is for me right now after an intensive Gossip Girl marathon with my boyfriend (yes, he actually enjoys it!). The city that never sleeps, the city of dreams, the city with probably the best hot dogs in the world, the craziest fashion, the biggest park, the best pepperoni pizza, the home of so many artists - New York, you are an inspiration to me!

What's your city inspiration of the moment?

Photo: weheartit.com

12 comments:

sonia // daring coco said...

Soooo beautiful! <3

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Sveva said...

amazing!

http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

life is style said...

lovely :))))

margaret cruzemark said...

I think Berlin will always be an inspiration for me, not only for historical aspect but because it a very very different city from all the cities in Germany and that is because Berlin has so many young people living there!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

ilovetrends said...

Amazing pic! I went to New York 4 years ago and it's an amazing city :)
xoxo

Ceciliette said...

Ohh your quote of "empire state of min" song!! <3
I've been only 24 hours in new york and i felt in love with it. 10 years and i still wanna go back! i dont know what it has, but i love it! Its an endless inspiration city!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love this picture!
My inspiration right now? Being midnight...that would be my bed!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Diana Marks said...

What a great picture!! Love New York. But I think my current city inspiration is Paris, since I just ordered a big Paris photo for my living room wall. Have a great day!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

milecar said...

To request travel world planning please fill out the form at http://milesmomma.com/. i will be able to contact you to discuss all the main points of your award booking. Please indicate if you prefer to be contacted via email or phonephone. I reply to all requests among 24-48 hours unless traveling.

miasmode said...

What an awesome pic. Saw the amazing Spiderman yesterday and I thought the city is just gorgeous!!
xo

glamDevils

Outside Looking In said...

I do love NYC and I'm also a huge fan of Gossip Girl but right now I'm obsessed with Paris!

miss b said...

What a stunning photo - I love skylines like this with the different shapes and sizes of skyscrapers.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...