Zara Women Lookbook April 2012

Friday 23 March 2012




Hey guys, long time no see! I know I've been missing a lot lately and that I constantly promise you that I'll be back and then I go missing again... I want to apologize for this, but these past weeks have been a very busy time for me and now I can finally say I'm getting back on track! What did I do you may wonder? Well for starters I started working (whohoo!) as an English Teaching Assistant for small children and if that wasn't enough I also had to move! This is what pretty much kept me busy non stop, but now that things have settled down I can get right back to you! A small preview of what we're going to read about in the next few days would sound like this: Zara Spring Lookbooks for men and women, the Marni and H&M collaboration, spring hairstyles and also photo of the week will be back, so stay tuned!

For today we're going to start off with the Zara Women Lookbook. It really starts to feel like spring with all these flowy shapes and light colors. I really liked the bold colored accents brightening up white ensembles, they look very fresh and fit for a new start! My favorite item is definitely that amazing fiery red skirt in the opening photo.




























Some of the designs or of the photos reminded me of the big fashion Houses and their latest Spring/Summer collections. You might have noticed a hint of Marc Jacobs's Louis Vuitton collection in the white daisy patterned lace top paired with a blue skirt and an oversized white jacket, a dash of Acne in the two-toned discolored jeans skirt or even a bit of Riccardo Tisci's unusual shots for Givenchy in the very still photos with the model looking straight into the camera.

What's your opinion on this lookbook? Any trend that you would be likely to follow or that's already part of your wardrobe? I can't wait to hear your ideas on this, I'm so glad to be back!

1 comment:

Outside Looking In said...

I love this! I like the first skirt and the last dress! Congrats on getting a job and teaching! WOW! Your English is very good--is it your 1st language--so you'll be a great teacher! And what a pain to have to move! It's good to see you blogging again dear! Happy Weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...