Mulberry Spring 2012 Ad Campaign

Monday 28 May 2012




Brand: Mulberry
Season: Spring 2012
Models: Frida Gustavsson, Lindsay Wixson
Photographer: Tim Walker
Styling: Edward Enniful
Location: Brighton, UK

Mulberry is a very British fashion brand and that shows in the setting they chose for their spring collection ad campaign: the traditional seaside resort Brighton. Continuing their long term collaboration with photographer Tim Walker and model Lindsay Wixson, this spring's campaign also features Swedish wonder (and one of my favorite models) Frida Gustavsson. The girls are pictured having fun at the beach in a surreal setting among ice-cream cones and sweets.


















Don't you love this pastel colored seaside adventure? The clothes are so playful and happy-looking!

9 comments:

Flavia Flanders said...

The bags are amazing.
www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine

Fabrizia said...

I've already seen this campaign and I find it wonderful! Maybe 'cause I'm greedy and I love Mulberry bag...

www.prettytobehappy.com

the chilicool said...

OMG, thia ad campaign is just to die for!!!! Love everything and the bags are so beautiful!

Alessia

THE CHILI COOL


FACEBOOK

Ceciliette said...

don´t ask me why i tend to fall in love with mulberry o the runways and not so much in the campaings... mistery!
xx

Blackie and Blondie said...

beautiful editorial :)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I am going gaga over these bags I have one and I want more!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Outside Looking In said...

I would love one of these bags! I love the campaign too! Your travel plans sound great for the summer---anxiously waiting for your pix! ;-)

Unknown said...

totally in love with Mulberry!!!
Laura

www.iaiaecris.com

Filipa said...

the site for the photos is perfect... the sea behind... the outfits... are super cute!!!
Love the campaign...
XOXO
http://atravelerjourney.blogspot.pt

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...