Festival Style: Coachella 2014

Wednesday 16 April 2014




Coachella season is here again and the first week-end already seems to have finished such a long time ago! Along with Glastonbury and Tomorrowland festivals, Coachella is on my festival bucket list and I can't wait to finally go there someday (hopefully soon1). For the lucky ones that will attend the festival next week-end I gathered up some of the most interesting looks from week-end 1 to get you inspired. If you do end up there, I can recommend a couple of the shows that I would love to watch: Elie Goulding, Bastille, Skrillex, Pharell, Lorde, Calvin Harris and Lana del Rey among others. 






































 










 








Have an amazing time if you're going!

Photos: Leslie Kirchhoff, Tyler Joe, Craig Arend, Getty Images

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...