Oscars 2013: Best Dressed

Tuesday 26 February 2013


Amy Adams - Oscar de la Renta

I thought we could take a break from fashion week and have a look at my favorite looks from the red carpet of the Oscars last night. I didn't manage to stay up and watch the show, but I'm planning to do that very soon, so today was a very difficult day trying not to find out who won, when everybody is talking about this! The looks are very diverse, from this stunning pale grey creation by Oscar de la Renta and the blue lace Elie Saab, to the Old Hollywood glamour of Louis Vuitton and Armani Prive or the simple chic of Dior Couture. Have a closer look and tell me what you think. Which one was you favorite? Did I miss anyone?


Alicia Vikander - Elie Saab

Reese Witherspoon - Louis Vuitton

Samantha Barks - Valentino

Charlize Theron - Dior Couture

Jennifer Aniston - Valentino

Jamie Foxx and daughter Corinne Bishop

Naomi Watts - Armani Prive

Jessica Chastain - Armani Prive

Nicole Kidman - L'Wren Scott

Sally Field - Valentino

Jennifer Garner - Gucci

What were your favorite looks from the red carpet?

Photos: Steve Granitz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...