Fashionable Quotes: Coco Chanel

Friday 7 December 2012




Coco Chanel has been an inspiration for so many people, both because of her impeccable sense of style and  her character and stubborn nature. She always stood up for herself and expressed her opinions out loud. I hope this quote comes as an inspiration for you as well today.

Sorry for the lack of posting by the way, I know I promised photos from the fashion shows I attended last week, but after the mini-holiday I came back to a lot of work and I haven't had enough time to finish sorting the fashion pics. This weekend you'll definitely get to see them! 

Photo: Pinterest

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so true...
www.theprincessgown.com

Unknown said...

I love Coco quotes!

xx
Sophisticated Lace

Imke said...

Coco is so inspirational!

Xo, Imke

Fabrizia said...

she was a wonderwoman!
and audrey tatou in coco before chanel gives us an idea about her life

Pretty To Be Happy

Marissa D said...

she was and is a myth!

Michelle Lee said...

so inspiring :)

Sam said...

Great quote...hope you had a lovely mini vacation!

ilovetrends said...

Great post!
I'd like to see your pics of the fashion shows :)
xoxo

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike tn pas cher
pandora outlet
nike huarache
texans jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton sacs
oakley sunglasses
under armour outlet
michael kors handbags
cowboys jerseys

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...